The rear bumper essentially is an important place which add the protection when you are upgrading an armor on the Jeep. With the rear bumpers with swing-out tire carriers, when you are off-roading, the rear bumper often is slammed into the rocks when you slide off as the obstacles. The heavy duty bumper can help to prevent the damage to the vehicle and ensure you finally get a home. The rear bumper will also offer the additional features too.
There are some common features you will find in the rear bumper are the additional recovery points and integrated receiver hitches which may be used to tow or carry the accessories like bike racks or cargo baskets. The heavy duty bumper will even include the provisions of carrying the swing out of the tire carrier which is capable to support additional weight of the larger sized spare tire.
If you are running the swing-out tire carriers on the Wrangler, factory tire carrier which a tailgate won’t be up for a job. Even the 33" tires will stress out which factory carriers. Actually, this rear bumpers with swing-out tire carriers is a solution. Being built to known 40" tires. This will it takes all load off a tailgate and the put on a bumper using the swing-out tire carriers design.
- Tire and Tailgate carrier normally swing out because of single unit, with which has one-hand operation.
- The tire Carrier arm essentially is mounted through the bumper on swing-out tire carriers with the MIG steel welded bracket with the Heim joints which work to tailgate it.
- 3/16” laser steel of cut with the E-coat and wrinkle having the finish powder-coat.
- There is included with Class 2.5 receiver hitch that accepts the popular measurement of the 2" hitch mounting accessories
- There is no-drill application with the bolt-on convenience which is to many factory mounting points.
- The fire extinguisher and Hi-Lift Jack with the mounting points.