Jeep Gladiator after market parts are designed for the new Jeep truck that is part pickup truck, part Wrangler with a package capable of towing 7,650 lbs. and carrying 1,600 lbs. in the five-foot bed.
Yet this strange-looking Jeep is still doing the Jeep things such as climbing mountains and fording 30-inch rivers.
With the debut of the Jeep Gladiator, there are essential design elements for the Wrangler that have been combined with the nostalgic appearance of former Jeep pickups that were offered years ago.
Using the body taken from Wrangler Unlimited four-door models, Gladiator adds a 5-foot pickup truck bed and includes amenities that are aimed towards Jeep buyers who might need the features of a true pick-up truck.
Design Changes or Additions
Main changes for the Jeep Gladiator over the standard Wrangler in addition to the cargo bed are:
- Wide grille slots which has best air intake that facilitates towing.
- There is also slight sweep to upper portion of the grille that improves the airflow over a truck bed which is behind.
- A full-sized tire spare, typically mounted on a rear tailgate of Wrangler can be mounted underneath cargo bed of a Gladiator that improves access to a bed.
- Bed of Jeep Gladiator has three-position, locking tailgate with the damped opening that softens its drops. Three-position normally stops for a tailgate to make loading of different cargo types very easy including boats, kayaks, and other longer objects.
- Lighting which is mounted under rails illuminates a bed while protected from road damage.
The options can include the Trail Rail Cargos Management System of Jeeps for storage options and cargo stowage.
- This also covers the external 115-volt of three-prong power outlets.
- The liner of spray-in bed, the tonneau cover, and bed divider are available for a Gladiator.
- The bed rock rails are similar to the Rubicon model.
With Jeep Gladiator Aftermarket Parts, you will see they are available in the four trim points that include the hardcore Rubicon off-road option.
Happy Jeep Gladiator off-road trail riding!